Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, and DIY-ers, the FR350B touts a variety of features including a selectable trigger allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, each of the tools are also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature , a low nail lock-out mechanism to alert the user to reload the tool and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides comfort and control when working.
- Lightweight at Just 7.3 lbs
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x .131 in. into engineered lumber
- Toll-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 21 degree plastic round head nails from 2 to 3-1/2 in. (.113 to .148 in. in diameter)
- Operating pressure of 70-120 PSI
- Kit includes the nailer, 1/4 in. male plug (installed), hex wrench, and instruction manual