The First Alert Wireless Video Recording System provides versatility and convenience to protect you and your loved ones with 24-hour surveillance. The D575 weatherproof camera can be programmed to record once the motion sensing technology senses a movement providing you with a saved video of what occurred on the included 2GB SD card. The camera is easy to set-up. It has a 56-degree viewing angle with infrared LED night vision technology allowing you to view up to 40 ft. even at night. The camera has a built-in microphone to provide audio surveillance from up to 16 ft. away. This security system features a wireless range of up to 750 ft. and has a 4-channel system allowing you to use up to 4 cameras. The receiver has a built-in SD card to record video footage and transfer to a personal computer. Even though the camera communicates wirelessly with the main hub, a power cord is still needed to power the unit. The D575 includes (2) power supplies, AV cables, mounting kit and remote control. The First Alert D575 Digital Wireless Video Recording System comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Digital wireless video recording system with 1 indoor/outdoor camera
- 4-Channel system allows consumer to use up to 4 cameras and view simultaneously
- LED Night vision that allows views up to 40 ft. away
- 2GB SD card allows consumer to easily record video continuously or motion triggered
- 750-feet wireless transmission range
- Add up to 3 additional cameras with First Alert item D-520
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty