The 6-Panel Molded Interior door from Jeld-Wen is perfectly suited to classic American architecture. This door has a smooth surface with a modified cove and bead sticking profile. We understand your time is valuable and we want to make the process of updating your home as easy as possible. Our factory-finish doors have a beautiful smooth finish that you cannot achieve by painting your doors with a brush. Solid core construction reduces sound transmission by up to 50 percent (compared to a hollow flush door). It also helps prevent the dents and dings of daily life. One way Jeld-Wen supports sustainable construction is by using recycled materials in the production of our Molded Interior doors. In fact, these molded door skins are made using 80% recycled content.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Prehung door on flat jamb is ready for installation
- Right-hand is when the knob is on the right and the door opens toward you
- Smooth surface is prepainted for convenience
- Matching bi-folds also available
- Trimmable allowance of 1/2 in. from door height and width (1/4 in. from each side)
- 5-Year limited warranty