This durable prefinished engineered real maple floor will enhance the value of your home. The Antique appearance is inspired by the painted floors of yesteryear. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 34 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 48 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Antique Sage Medium Color, Low Gloss, Handscraped finish
- Planks have an antiqued hand bevel edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating (glue the tongue and groove only), staple/nail down or full glue down
- Residential use
- Call 1-800-258-5758 for a free sample