OKON S-20 is a water-base, low VOC, high performance ready-to-use, penetrating silane/siloxane water-repellent designed for dense concrete and masonry surfaces. As it penetrates into the surface it reacts with minerals within the substrate and creates a hydrophobic barrier against water intrusion. It protects cast concrete, tilt-up panels, non-glazed brick, cementitious stucco and other comparably dense materials from the damaging effects of water absorption – efflorescence, freeze-thaw damage, etc. Its unique formulation repels water while being highly permeable to water vapor.
- Penetrating sealer for dense concrete and masonry
- Creates a hydrophobic barrier against water absorption
- 50-150 sq. ft. coverage; spread rate depends on porosity and texture of the surface
- Can be used on horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Low VOC
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT