The Huntington Townhouse Rabbit Hutch is an ideal home for your pet. There is ample space so there is plenty of room to move around. Twin living areas. Lower level provides access to grass and a cool shady area important in warm weather. Easy ramp access to the upper level from the ground. The 18 gauge wire in the pen is galvanized after welding to minimize places where rust can begin and keeps unwanted critters out. Pen front opens easily for access. Upper level features 2 areas. One side is open to the outside covered with the same wire used in the lower level. The second side, separated by an interior wall, provides a private space where the rabbit can enjoy its burrowing instinct. Both sides have their own, secure door and are sized so access to your pet is easy from either side. Pull out drawer makes daily cleaning as easy as it can be. Made from ecoFLEX, a composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed poplar. ecoFLEX based products outlast similar products by 2 to 1. ecoFLEX products don't warp or splinter and can be painted or stained. The best home possible for your pet designed with your pet's health in mind. Well ventilated with removable ventilation bars, easy to clean with raised floors that don't touch the ground for separation from the cold, damp ground. Easily assembles in 20 minutes or less with no tools required. It is All-Proof resisting / barring anything Mother Nature can throw at it. Is waterproof so urine and feces wash away with hose.
- Has 2 levels; upper level with separate living areas - one open and one closed off for the rabbit's burrowing needs
- Eco friendly, made using a composite of recycled polymers and reclaimed wood called ecoFLEX
- Extremely durable and All Proof it will outlast wood houses 2 to 1
- Assembles in 20 minutes or less with no tools required
- Galvanized, 18 gauge wire is highly rust resistant
- Pull out drawer for easy regular cleaning