Utilizing GREBLON a natural ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. The Green Earth Frying Pan 3-Pan Set by Ozeri includes an 8, 10 and 12 inch pan with each pan featuring a textured ceramic cooking surface designed to prevent food bonding and enhance cooking performance. Conventional non-stick cookware is achieved through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans. In addition, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'. With the Green Earth Pan's GREBLON ceramic from Germany, no harmful toxic fumes are ever released into the environment. This is because the Green Earth Pan utilizes a 100% ceramic coating derived from nature, and is completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The Green Earth Pan is made of the highest quality anodized aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning. It boasts a magnetized bottom for induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. GREBLON ceramic made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Final assembly in China.
- Utilizes GREBLON ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is completely free of PTFE, PFOA, lead, cadmium and other harmful materials
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures
- Scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals
- Each pan boats a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer