The Vinaroz VRC-28FP-BK 11 In. Die Cast Aluminum Deep Fry Pan, in black, was designed to simplify cooking and prevent accidents. The combination of silicon-covered, stainless steel handles, designed to be both comfortable to hold onto and to resist heating up, with the non-stick coating, which is natural and non-toxic, means that you won’t have to worry about burning your hands or your food while you’re cooking. Plus, the pan was designed to distribute heat effectively and evenly, and, facilitated by its silicon exterior and pressure-cast base, means that everything you cook will heat up evenly. The lid features a small vent that allows steam to escape (preventing boil-overs) and is made of glass, allowing you to check on food without letting steam escape.
- 11-in. die cast aluminum deep fry pan
- White, ceramic non-stick coating is made from 100% natural ceramic powder and requires little or no oil for cooking
- Optimal thickness pressure-cast aluminum base was designed with superior heat retention in mind
- Exterior silicon paint ensures that heat is distributed evenly, cooking food more quickly and efficiently
- Stay-cool, soft-touch silicon-covered stainless steel handles resist heat
- Tempered glass lid has a steam release vent to help prevent boil overs
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly cookware is PTFE and PFOA free