The Cub Cadet 12 in. 29 cc Gas 4-Cycle Cultivator features a 4-cycle engine that is designed to offer powerful performance with quiet and efficient operation without the need to mix the gas and oil. The deep-dig tines are ideal for prepping smaller vegetable gardens, flower beds or herb gardens. This cultivator has 6 multi-cut tines that are designed to slice through tough soil, break up hard-packed ground and sever roots. These tines can be removed by simply removing the D-clips to create 3 different tilling widths of 6, 9, or 12 inches. This Cub Cadet Cultivator also has an easy folding handle to promote easy storage.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 29 cc, 4-cycle engine designed for powerful performance with a quiet, efficient operation without the need to mix your gas and oil.
- Deep-dig tines ideal for prepping smaller vegetable gardens, flower beds or herb gardens
- 6 patented 3-Way tines, designed to dig, turn, and tear
- Adjustable to 6-9-12 in. tilling width accommodates a variety of areas and tasks
- 8 in. tilling depth for optimal bed preparation
- 5 in. x 2 in. poly wheels for maneuverability
- Lightweight, ergonomic plow-handle design for comfortable use
- Spring-assisted pull cord for easier manual startup
- Foldable handle for easy storage
- 3-year warranty gives you peace if mind.
- Model # 21AK148G912