Westbrass fully exposed trip-lever drain assembly is completely finished for exposed bathtubs. Bath tub drain shoe is finished with beehive-shaped Gerber style, grid drain (D3311-C). Two-hole trip lever face plate mounts with two (2) 1/4 in.-20 x 1-1/2 in. plated brass screws (D330) and operates a drum style closure.
- 1-1/2 in. brass tubular exposed bath waste assembly
- 22-1/2 in. maximum make-up with fully finished brass tubes
- Two-hole top elbow, 1-1/2 in. NPSM bottom shoe, tee with ferrules, 6 in. tailpiece, and high box flange included
- All exposed parts finished for use with claw-foot and other free standing tubs
- Brass and heavy duty metal construction throughout
- Do not use plumber's putty for installation - use silicone seal