Pond Shield is a non-toxic epoxy liner designed for the pond and water feature industry. Created to construction water features or ponds with a more designer, formal or natural look than rubber liners are able to offer with no more unsightly folds or creases. In addition, unlike rubber liners, Pond Shield is available in eight colors - Black, Clear, Competition Blue, Sky Blue, Forest Green, Tan, Gray and White. Pond Shield is used for waterproofing structured surfaces found in water features such as Koi ponds, pools, fountains, aquariums, salt water tanks, hydroponics, streams, waterfalls, reflecting pools, mini lakes, holding tanks, etc. Easily applied and easy to maintain, for most applications, a single coat application is all that is needed for proper coverage. In addition, your pond will be virtually maintenance free with a surface that algae can be easily wiped off of and is safe for fish and plants. Pond Shield offers both strength and flexibility in a coating, strength and flexibility that is tested from -78° F to 140° F. Pond Shield is an epoxy pond liner that has been specifically designed to bond to porous or abraded materials. With a tensile bond strength stronger than the internal strength of the concrete, your single coat of Pond Shield epoxy will stick to what you apply it to. Over time, hairline cracks can form in concrete, mortar or grout joints. Being flexible, Pond Shield resists mimic cracking and provides the best protection possible in a coating.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Water proof formula suitable for use in a wide range of climatic environments from hot to freeze/thaw conditions
- Specifically designed for underwater use and to be non toxic and fish and plant safe
- Self priming formula allows for reliable adhesion for a finished surface that is easy to maintain
- Can be put into service in as little as 24 hours
- Can be applied to any constructed surface made of wood, metal or stone as well as most plastics and other coatings
- Check out all of the multiple uses for Pond Armor by Clicking Here!
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT