Lilies are among the most stately of all bulbous plants. Oriental lilies are known for their sweet fragrance and stunning blooms. Lilies are winter hardy in most areas and will bloom for many years. They like cool roots and should be grown in partial or filtered sun. Lily Montezuma has dark raspberry flowers with ruby red spots and thin lavender edges. These wonderfully fragrant blooms are displayed on tall strong stems. Lily Montezuma is an exquisite flower making it perfect for fresh flower arrangements or bouquets.
- Botanical Name : Lilium sp.
- Ideal for a fragrant garden
- Perennial-returns year after tear
- Hardy zones 4-9
- Image shows plant at maturity
- Item ships as dormant bulb