The tattletale 4-button Keychain Remote is used to send up to 5 different wireless signals to the tattletale base unit. Arm your perimeter and outdoor sensors with the home button, arm all sensors with the away button, disarm your unit with the lock button, and toggle chime mode with the bell button. By pressing the home and away buttons at the same time you will trigger a panic alarm. The wireless Keychain Remote requires a tattletale base unit to operate.
- Quick and easy syncing to tattletale unit
- Additional keychains allow multiple users to control the tattletale wirelessly
- Powered by a CR2025 volt lithium battery
- Average battery life is 7-10 years under normal conditions
- The wireless Keychain Remote requires a tattletale base unit to operate