The tattletale Smoke Detector uses photoelectric technology to detect smoke and heat and it continually monitors its own sensitivity and operational status. It is a fully supervised, tamper-proof ceiling or wall mounted unit equipped to wirelessly connect to the tattletale Unit. Simple mounting and testing makes installation a quick and easy process. The wireless Smoke Detector requires a tattletale base unit to operate.
- Seamless integration into the Home Unit allows for easy set-up
- Powered by 2 lithium batteries allows a 5 year battery life
- Once triggered, your local fire department is alerted in 6/10ths of a second (Professional Monitoring required)
- Forward-scattering photoelectric principal smoke detection with a 33 ft. diameter
- The wireless Smoke Detector requires a tattletale base unit to operate