We provide a 20-year no-clog warranty on gutter and downspout product failure, a 20-year limited warranty on leaf protection finish*, and a 3 year craftsmanship warranty to ensure the gutter installation was done right.
10% Off Installed Roofing, Siding, Insulation, and Gutters Now Through 3/1/17. View Details
NO INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL WITHIN 12 MONTHS* on any Installed Roofing, Siding, Windows, Insulation, Gutter, and Leaf Protection purchases of $5000 or more. Valid 2/1/17-1/31/18. View Details
Whether you need a new gutter system installed or leaf protection only, The Home Depot can help. In your consultation, we’ll cover the benefits of seamless rain gutters, show color samples and help find a solution to fit your budget.
Installed Seamless Gutters
Custom seamless gutters with leaf protection guard your most valuable asset…your home! Over time, rain can become a destructive foe – rotting wood trim, eroding foundations, and encouraging mold. Installing gutters and a gutter protection system custom-cut to your roof line can help you avoid water damage repairs and hassle.
During a free in-home consultation, an expert from The Home Depot will explain the benefits of seamless gutter installation and show you actual samples of gutter material in a variety of colors. We’ll explain how our gutter installation process works and recommend a solution within your cost needs and budget. You can trust The Home Depot’s certified contractors to install new seamless gutters.
A few additional benefits of a customized rain gutter and leaf protection system:
• Guards a roof's edge from fascia rot and water damage from rain
• Helps move rain water away from your homes foundation to prevent structural damage
• Helps prevent wall stains from roof splash-over and prevents erosion
• Helps prevent wet basements, walls and floors
• Reduces standing water that can become a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other insects
• Reduces water saturations to protect your shrubs and landscaping
• Adds curb appeal to your home.
Rain Gutter Installation
If your home needs new rain gutters, working with the nation’s #1 home improvement retailer is a great way to keep water damage away. Our gutter contractors are local, licensed, and insured to install new seamless gutters and guards that will fit your home perfectly. With three-year craftsmanship warranties ensuring the gutters were installed correctly, it’d be difficult to go elsewhere for high-quality rain gutter installation.
Without seamless rain gutters properly installed by licensed contractors, you may be paying for gutter repairs too often. Frequent costs associated with gutter repair services isn’t an ideal situation, nor is you trying to fix your rain gutters alone. If your gutters have become loose, aren’t straight, or are compromised in any way, replacing them with new seamless gutters may be your best solution.
You’ve got better things to do than clean gutters. Leaves, twigs, and insects in open rain gutters can limit their performance, potentially requiring you to clean too often or even make repairs. A gutter guard that protects the top opening from leaves and debris also eliminates the hassle of periodically needing to clean out your gutters. Consider the benefits of clog-free seamless rain gutters:
• No heavy loads of rain water overflowing and seeping into your foundation.
• No trapped moisture causing rot, mold, and insect infestation.
• No dangerous ladder injuries or potential exposure to mildew, mold, or parasites.
Here’s what you can expect from The Home Depot with our gutter installation process:
• Pre-installation gutter inspection and measurements.
• Custom gutter and/or leaf protection materials delivered to your home.
• Continuous aluminum roll-formed onsite for a seamless, watertight system.
• Authorized, licensed as required, insured contractors to do the install.
• Clean-up and debris removal.
Proper rain gutter installation can positively impact your home’s resale value and prevent costly repairs. Schedule a FREE consultation, today!
The Home Depot Credit Options
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card offers no annual fee, everyday special financing and exclusive Home Depot benefits for your seamless gutter or leaf protection installation.
There's also The Home Depot Project Loan. It offers affordable fixed monthly payments, a 6-month purchasing window and no prepayment penalty.
Why Seamless Gutters?
Clogs, leaks and warping can put your home at risk of moisture damage and unsightliness. Custom-fit seamless guttering is a practical solution:
• Seamless gutters are formed from one continuous roll of aluminum
• Material is custom-cut on site to guarantee a perfect fit
• They have no joints, fasteners or other openings to let in water and debris
• Aluminum material holds up for decades versus steel and resists rust