How It Works
We provide a 20-year material warranty on gutter and downspout finish*, a 20-year limited warranty on leaf protection finish*, and a 3 year craftsmanship warranty to ensure the gutter installation was done right.
The Home Depot’s seamless gutter installers are local, licensed, insured, and have undergone a thorough background-screening process before conducting a free in-home consultation.
We offer a wide range of flexible financing options to kick-start your gutter installation including Home Depot’s Consumer Credit Card and Project Loan, plus one competitive price on any gutter project.
Whether you need a new gutter system installed or leaf protection only, The Home Depot can help. In your consultation, we’ll cover the benefits of seamless rain gutters, show color samples and help find a solution to fit your budget.
Seamless Gutter Installation
Custom seamless gutters and leaf protection protect your most valuable asset..…your home! Over time, water can be your home’s most destructive foe – rotting your wood trim, eroding foundations and encouraging mold. Seamless gutters and a gutter protection system custom-cut to your roofline can help you avoid water damage expense and hassle.
During a free in-home consultation, an expert from The Home Depot will explain the benefits of our seamless gutters and gutter protection and show you samples of actual gutter material and colors to suit your home. We’ll explain how our gutter installation works and recommend a solution for your needs and budget.You can trust The Home Depot to install gutters and gutter guards correctly.
Here are a few benefits of a customized rain gutter and leaf protection system:
• Protects a roof's edge from fascia rot and water damage
• Helps prevent wall stains from roof splash-over and prevents erosion
• Helps move rain water away from your homes foundation to prevent structural damage
• Helps prevent wet basements walls and floors
• Reduces standing water that can become a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other insects
• Reduces water saturations to protect your shrubs and landscaping
• Adds curb appeal to your home
Home Depot Service Provider Licensing and/or Registration Information
Home Depot local Service Providers are background checked, insured, licensed and/or registered. License or registration numbers held by or on behalf of Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. are available here or at the Special Services Desk in The Home Depot store. State specific licensing information includes: AL 03010 AK 25084 AZ ROC252435 ROC092581 CA 602331 FL EC00001440 CGC1514813 CAC1813767 CFC1426021 GA EN216765 CT22120 LMP2977 MA 112785 MI 2101089942 NV 38686 OK 9190 OR 95843 RI 9480 TX TECL24447 TACLA1574C TACLB14980C M-16451 WA HOMED088RH WV WV036104.
The Home Depot Credit Options
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card offers no annual fee, everyday special financing and exclusive Home Depot benefits for your seamless gutter or leaf protection installation.
There's also The Home Depot Project Loan. It offers affordable fixed monthly payments, a 6-month purchasing window and no prepayment penalty.
Why Seamless Gutters?
Clogs, leaks and warping can put your home at risk of moisture damage and unsightliness. Custom-fit seamless guttering is a practical solution:
• Seamless gutters are formed from one continuous roll of aluminum
• Material is custom-cut on site to guarantee a perfect fit
• They have no joints, fasteners or other openings to let in water and debris
• Aluminum material holds up for decades versus steel and resists rust