Based on your current location, we have chosen a store to give you the most up-to-date selections and pricing available.
If this is not your preferred local store, please change store now.
We were unable to identify your local store. Please enter your ZIP Code and select your local store, so we can provide current product and pricing information available for your area.
• New service! For orders under $2,500, PuntoMio will ship directly to your doorstep in Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela. Visit homedepot.puntomioshop.com.
• Still need a large container? Call us at 1-888-843-7055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Depot makes it easy to ship your large purchases internationally – whether you’re a contractor, supplier or do-it-yourselfer. And we’re dedicated to getting the job done right…
our international sales staff will help guide you through the entire process.
For sales or service
Call 1-888-843-7055 or email us at email@example.com
Simply place an order through the International Sales Department by phone, through email or at the in-store PRO/Commercial Sales desk/Special Services Desk.
• Choose your own freight forwarder.
• Can’t find an item online or in-store? Call or email us! We have access to many special order items or we’ll suggest alternate products within the same functionality and price range.
• There is no minimum order required.
• Discounts are offered on orders over $2,500 (some exceptions apply).
Most general Home Depot merchandise can ship internationally (restrictions and additional fees may apply).
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. For additional product information, visit our Contractor Services Web site or www.yourotherwarehouse.com (key in our International Sales Office ZIP Code: 33166 for more selections).
Prices in our catalogs and shoppers - as well as on our web site - are subject to change, so please confirm before placing an order (transportation fees are separate). All other expenses (including, but not restricted to, ocean freight, forwarding fees, insurance, documentation, customs, duties, crating, additional delivery fees) are the customer’s responsibility. If a customer does not have a freight forwarder, The Home Depot will provide names of companies who render this service to the customer’s intended final destination. The Home Depot is not responsible for damages caused to products after the merchandise leaves our facility.
Visit and like us
Stay connected with us
Follow our Pinterest boards
for projects and inspiration
Get the latest products,
project tips and ideas
View DIY project and
Can't find what you're
looking for? Please call us: