Based on your current location, we have chosen a store to give you the most up-to-date selections and pricing available.
If this is not your preferred local store, please change store now.
We were unable to identify your local store. Please enter your ZIP Code and select your local store, so we can provide current product and pricing information available for your area.
The Home Depot offers quality siding materials from America's top brands. Our insulated siding installations come with these protections:
• Siding warranties up to 30 years or the life of your home*
• Three-year craftsmanship warranty
• Backing by the world’s largest home improvement retailer
We know you have a choice for your home improvement project. With The Home Depot, you leave nothing to chance.
*Ask your consultant for warranty details.
A great way to explore your siding options is a free in-home siding consultation with The Home Depot to discuss:
• Siding needs and style preferences
• Benefits of fiber cement and vinyl siding
• Samples of actual siding materials, styles and colors
• Accessories including shutters, gable vents, gutters and downspouts
• Siding to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about colors and styles, your budget and the condition of your gutters. If possible, include household members who will help make the siding decision.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Project updates via myhomedepotproject.com
• Siding materials delivered to your home
• Removal and disposal of existing house siding materials
• Premium house wrap to protect it from the elements
• Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured installers
• Clean-up and debris removal
Properly installed siding gives your home a distinctive look that will endure for years to come.
The Home Depot offers multiple financing options for your siding installation:
• Use The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and pay no interest on siding installation purchases of $5,000 or more if paid in full within 12 months. Minimum payments required. Valid through January 31, 2013.*
• Get The Home Depot Project Loan and pay fixed monthly payments for six months with no interest, no payment purchasing window and no annual fee. Annual percentage rates start as low as 7.99%; credit lines are available up to $40,000.*
*See offers for full details.
Siding made of 100% vinyl is extremely durable. Unlike other types, it stands up to extreme weather conditions and will not peel, blister, flake, crack or corrode. Its virtually maintenance-free finish means no scraping, painting, patching or replacing rotted wood.
The Home Depot installs vinyl siding made by Exterior Portfolio, a leader in the industry. Exterior Portfolio gives you a quick, affordable way to update your home, even if it currently has wood or metal siding, brick or stucco. Other features and benefits include:
• Warranty transferable for the life of the home*
• A wide range of colors; darker colors specially formulated with revolutionary fade-resistant technology
• Deep, wood-grain texture resembling real wood siding
• Enhanced locking system to keep panels flat and straight
• Panels that resist pests, dents and dings and won't warp, buckle or crack
• Insulating value up to R-4
• Only periodic washing needed
• Lower heating and cooling costs
*Not available on all products; ask your consultant for warranty details.
The Home Depot installs fiber cement siding made by James Hardie, America’s number one siding brand. Five times thicker than vinyl, it beautifies millions of homes with a broad range of styles and textures. Other benefits are:
• 30-year non-prorated transferable warranty
• Panels warranted against hail damage and can withstand winds up to 150 miles per hour
• No rotting, warping or delaminating
• Holds paint three to four times longer than wood siding
• Natural wood texture
• Styles including lap siding, planks, vertical-patterned panels and shingles
• Accents such as soffits, fascia board, gable vents, shutters, gutters and beaded porch panels
Take your installation a step further. Our How-To Guides and videos can help you get even more from your completed project.
Your project's progressing. May we suggest these additional products to accent your installation?
When you install siding, you not only refresh and beautify your home, you protect it from the elements and save money on your energy bills. Top quality vinyl siding and fiber cement that look like wood siding are excellent options.
During a free in-home consultation, an expert from The Home Depot will tell you about our vinyl siding and fiber cement siding materials and show you actual samples. We’ll explain how siding installation works and recommend a solution for your budget.
You can trust The Home Depot to install siding correctly. We handpick home service providers who meet our high standards for experience, know-how and customer service. We screen and do background checks on all of our installers to make sure they are licensed as required and insured before sending them to your home to install siding. We know siding a house is an important investment and we make sure it’s done right. The Home Depot also offers credit and/or project loan financing options for your siding installation.
Visit and like us
Stay connected with us
Follow our Pinterest boards
for projects and inspiration
Get the latest products,
project tips and ideas
View DIY project and
Can't find what you're
looking for? Please call us: