With a home soda machine, you’ll have your very own soda fountain in your kitchen. It can satisfy your cola cravings and also provide a healthier alternative to traditional sodas. Create your own seltzer and carbonated flavor combinations right at home with the help of this handy appliance. How It Works
Soda machines add carbonation to liquid. They come with bottles of carbon dioxide, which add bubbles to water or other liquids. Use it as a sparkling water maker or add soda flavors
to create your own cherry or lemon-lime drinks at home. The soda machine’s canisters can be reused many times, so you won’t create extra waste. Avoid the expense of buying soda at the store and help the environment by reducing the number of cans and bottles you toss in the recycle bin.
With stainless steel, white and black soda machines
to choose from, it's easy to find one that matches your kitchen.
Creative Uses for Home Soda Makers
Soda makers allow you to make your own versions of popular beverages. However, you’re not limited to traditional drinks. Think outside the bottle with these ideas:
• Stock up on syrups for an endless amount of flavor combos.
• Add fizz to healthy juices you already have in your refrigerator, like lemonade or orange juice. Strain out any pulp first for best results.
• Use it as a seltzer machine to create crisp soda water for refreshing cocktails. You can also turn a bottle of red or white into a sparkling wine.
• Turn your kitchen into a real-life soda fountain with classic recipes like a Black Cow or an Egg Cream.
• Try creating bubbly versions of iced coffee or iced tea—they’re not for everyone, but some people swear by these special drinks.
Play around with different recipes and find your favorites. Impress your guests and add a bit of sparkle to parties.