Keep earrings paired up, necklaces tangle-free and rings safe and secure with the right jewelry storage. Tabletop jewelry boxes offer lidded cases, lockable drawers and padded surfaces. They can keep your precious valuables organized and accounted for.
Classic Jewelry Box Options
Standard jewelry cases fit nicely as an accent piece on a nightstand or dresser. They can feature a combination of trays and drawers, and some have parallel padded rails for small items. Use one to store delicate necklaces, rings, earrings, pins and bracelets, whether or not you wear them every day.
Jewelry boxes come in options for the whole family. For a traditional feminine choice, opt for white jewelry boxes, or choose wooden jewelry boxes in a finish that matches your bedroom furniture. For a more masculine look, try valet boxes, which are designed for men’s accessories. They feature a rich, dark wood or leather exterior. These boxes are small with separate valet trays to organize rings and cufflinks.
Keep your child’s trinkets organized with a kid’s jewelry box. Choose one with a fun, whimsical theme, like ballerinas or balloons.
Think Outside the Jewelry Box
For a unique way to store your favorite accessories, try some of these other jewelry holders:
● Jewelry Armoire. Keep a large jewelry collection organized with a jewelry stand or wall-mounted jewelry armoire. These cabinets have drawers and can store much more jewelry than a tabletop box. Some can also be hung from doors.
● Display Bust. Use a necklace display bust to store and display your necklaces. You can also use a bust to “try on” different combinations of necklaces.
● Jewelry Drawer Organizer. Use this compartmentalized tray to easily store your jewelry in a dresser drawer. Free up space on your dresser surface while keeping valuables out of view.
● Flexible Jewelry Organizers. To store jewelry you don’t wear often, use a flexible jewelry organizer. These pouches can be rolled up and tucked in a drawer or hung in a closet. They’re also ideal for packing and traveling.
● Ring Dishes. For a quick way to safely stash your rings while you clean dishes or shower, place ring dishes next to the sink.
To keep highly valued or sentimental pieces protected, be sure to look for a jewelry box option with a lock.