Whether delicate or extravagant, ceramic vases bring style and personality to your home.
Add them to a bookcase, mantel or a hall table to hold flowers or serve as a statement piece.
Choose a Ceramic Vase Shape
Depending on its shape, a vase serves many functions. Here are a few of those uses:
● A ceramic bud vase is a dainty accent, ideal for bookcase shelves and bathroom counters, that can hold a flower or two.
● Trumpet vases are perfect for tall-stemmed blossoms like sunflowers. Use them as a table centerpiece to add visual interest.
● Hurricane vases have a wide base and work well as decorative vase options. Fill them with stones or marbles and candles.
● A ceramic floor vase in a living room or bedroom is ideal for houseplants or tall grasses.
● A square-shaped vase offers a playful, modern rendition on the standard vase.
● Cylinder vases are highly versatile. Fill them with decorative stones or marbles, candles, greenery or floral bouquets.
Play With Style
Ceramic vases offer more colorful options than glass versions. Choose white and blue ceramic vases to blend with a more formal, traditional-style room. A ceramic vase with a bright punch of color brightens up a dull room. Simple white ceramic vases introduce a clean, minimalist accent to your shelves. For a vintage vibe, use a grouping of decorative glass bottles as vases for skinny stems. Or mix and match different styles for an eclectic feel.