#1 Home Improvement Retailer
- Does gym need flooring?
- Gym space is usually a high-traffic area with heavy impact from equipment and exercise. Therefore, it is vital to have a durable solid surface to provide cushioning for physical impact and protect the existing floor from scratches and equipment weight. Most gym floor products have features like noise absorption, easy cleanup, water resistance, anti-slip etc., which are essentials for gym environments. Within Gym Flooring, we carry various products such as General Purpose Roll, Oil/Chemical Resistant Rolls, Gym/Excercise Rubber Sheet and Exercise Mat. Check out our most reviewed product, the Neoprene 1/16 in. x 36 in. x 24 in. Commercial Grade 45A Soft Rubber Sheet Rolls.
- What material options are available in Gym Flooring?
- Neoprene, Rubber and EPDM rubber are materials options available in Gym Flooring.
- What are the shipping options for Gym Flooring?
- All Gym Flooring can be shipped to you at home.
- What is the best-rated product in Gym Flooring?
- The best-rated product in Gym Flooring is the EPDM 1/16 in. x 36 in. x 216 in. Commercial Grade 60A Rubber Sheet - Black.
- Are there any special values on Gym Flooring?
- There are over 32 special value prices on Gym Flooring.
- Are there outdoor products available within Gym Flooring?
- Within Gym Flooring, we carry 40 indoor, 229 indoor/outdoor and 40 indoor/outdoor (Covered) products.
Explore More on homedepot.com