Create a nostalgic and cozy look with Christmas garland this holiday season. With so many options to choose from, from classic pine branches dusted with snow to modern pre-lit garland, it’s easy to achieve the look you want. Trim your tree, fireplace mantel and more with this time-honored Christmas decoration and cheer up your home for the holidays.
Select different colors and sizes of Christmas tree garland to fashion your indoor and outdoor holiday decor just right.
• Ornamental. Add color with a strand of garland that has holly berries, poinsettia petals or frosted pinecones. Some come adorned with Christmas ornaments, bows and other festive flair.
• Illuminated. Lighted garland combines two decorations in one. Brighten up your wreaths, tree or front door without having to tackle the lights separately. Battery-operated versions mean you don’t have to worry about where to plug them in.
• Sparkly. Tinsel garland adds extra shimmer to your Christmas decorations. For a modern glam feel, opt for silver or white.
Hang It Anywhere
Christmas garland is made from durable materials, so it can last through countless seasons, indoors and out. Roping garland comes with wire inside, so you can easily twist it around posts and banisters without the need for tacks or tape.
• Inside. Tuck some pine garland on your mantle to make your living room look cozy and inviting, or wrap it around the railing on your stairs for a more refined statement. Hang a strand over bedroom doors for a personal touch your kids will love.
• Outside. For a modern look, hang white garland and icicle lights from the front porch, and outline the front door and lamppost in greenery. Place matching wreaths on the doors and windows, too. Finish it off with a spotlight to light up your Christmas scene.
Add a wintry touch to your home, whether you live in a cold climate or a warm one. For inspiration, check out the options of Christmas garland for sale.