A new twin quilt may be just what you need to update your child’s bedroom decor and ensure your little one gets a good night’s sleep. Consider the following before you buy. Quilt Materials
Quilts typically come in cotton or polyester. Twin cotton quilts provide the ultimate comfort and have natural cooling properties.
Polyester is more durable. For a child’s bed, choose a twin quilt made of polyester. This fabric is known to last longer than cotton and can go through more wash cycles.
Style and Color
Bedding is a great way to infuse some color, style and fun into your child’s room. Match a twin-size quilt to the colors of the walls, artwork or furniture. Or go with an unexpected color or pattern to add some visual interest. Here are some ideas:
• Select a pink twin quilt for a young girl’s room and match it with sky blue or white walls and accents. Use brightly colored throw pillows in different textures to add contrast.
• A neutral navy twin quilt goes with brown, tan, light blues, black and several other colors. It also hides stains well, making it ideal for a kid’s bed.
• For a sophisticated yet cozy look, go for a plaid twin quilt. It works for kids of all ages, so it will grow with your child and give you years of use.
• Keep things simple by choosing a white twin quilt, which matches everything. These are especially nice in guest rooms that don’t see a lot of wear and tear.
Keep in mind that there’s no need to buy your bedding separately. Whether you’re buying a boy’s twin quilt or a girl’s twin quilt, get everything at once – a quilt and twin sheets
– by purchasing a twin bedding
set. There are enough choices of color, character themes and patterns to make any child happy.