Our new design destination will impress you with an expanded assortment of the most innovative kitchen, bath and appliance brands, along with complimentary design and project management services.
• Ground quartz and resin is engineered and derived from its multi-dimensional, gem-like color
• Low-maintenance, non-porous heat- and scratch-resistant material with a smooth, durable surface
• $50-$90 per sq. ft. including basic installation and 15-year limited manufacturer warranty
• 100% all-natural rock featuring endless variety of different patterns of veins, specks and swirls
• Excellent heat and scratch resistant material, pre-sealed for stain protection
• $40-$100 per sq. ft. including basic installation and 15-year limited warranty
• A natural stone featuring marble-style veining with a distinctive shine and durability of granite
• Harder than glass, this heat- and scratch- resistant material is pre-sealed for easy care and cleaning
• $56-$122 sq. ft. including basic installation
• Sophisticated, natural stone with elegant veining
• Poor impact and stain durability, low resistance to heat and stains, not recommended for acidic substances
• $52-$121 sq. ft. including basic installation and 1-year warranty
• Durable and non-porous acrylic surface, man-made to provide years of seamless low maintenance
• Extremely heat and stain resistant, easy to repair cracks and chips
• $37-$67 sq. ft. including basic installation and 15-year limited warranty
• Affordable material in a variety of colors and finishes designed to resemble quartz or natural stone
• Excellent heat and stain resistance, affordable and easy to clean
• $27-$34 sq. ft. including basic installation and 1-year limited warranty
• Non-porous material produced with a raw blend of refined glass, enhanced porcelain and natural quartz
• UV-resistant, scratch- and burn- resistant materials highly rated for outdoor use
• $65-$120 sq. ft including basic installation and 25-year limited manufacturer warranty
Skip a full kitchen remodel with new countertops that make a big impact. Give your kitchen a fresh, brightening look with countertop materials that will breathe new life into your kitchen space.
Materials You Can Count On
The best countertop materials can make meal prep easier, change the scenery of your cooking experience and match your home decor for an overall better feel. If you cook a lot, consider a countertop material that can take heat, pressure from sharp knives, won’t stain easily or tarnish from hot temperatures.
Quartz countertops are one of the world's hardest surfaces, extremely durable and non-porous with a look that lasts a lifetime. Granite countertops are a popular countertop material that is appealing and affordable fit for kitchen countertops. Are you trying to get an elegant, stylish focal piece that won’t get much cooking action? A sweet cut of marble countertops conceals any flaws or scratch marks because of its honed, matte finish. Warm up any rustic or farmhouse kitchen decor with any of our butcher block countertop options including birch, walnut or maple wood countertops.
Order a countertop material sample online or get them free at your local store to get a better idea of which kitchen counter fit your lifestyle. You’ll be able to get a feel your new countertop and see how it looks matched up against your current home decor or future renovations. We want you to know exactly what you are getting. If you need countertops right away, check our selection of in-stock countertops that include solid surface countertops and the special feature, Dekton® ultra-compact countertops.
Kitchen Countertop Style
This year, modern countertops made with quartz are an oncoming trend that is bright and vivid in any kitchen; however, if your kitchen theme is more along the lines of darker, moody and neutral – black granite countertops or brown granite countertops are veiny-patterned, still adding character to your meal prep space.
A kitchen with mixed materials is fun to design when you include a high-contrast countertop surface that projects immediate interest when guests walk in the room. Combining almost any countertop with glass shelves or metal hardwares bring an eclectic vibe to your cooking area.
No matter what trend is in, laminate is the quality, affordable countertop material we offer that can be custom designed to resemble white quartz countertops and gray quartzite countertops for a luxury, natural stone look or even wood laminate countertops for a sophisticated yet sleek forest likeness.
Because of its diverse appeal, 10 ft. laminate countertops are the perfect addition to match any kitchen with various themes or multi-design. Standout with black laminate countertops are the way to go for veins that peek throughout the material.
When you reach home after a long day at work, a cup of tea or glass of wine is the perfect nightcap after dinner. The right countertop can make it all the better.
Measure Twice, Cut Once
The Home Depot offers exceptional custom countertop solutions, selected and measured for your kitchen shape and style. There are enough choices in countertop materials and colors to complement any decor. You can even get creative and combine materials to match the counter to the work you do on it. Use our countertop cost guide for a general understanding or detailed project estimator for a custom quote based on your input, that will steer you in the right direction for your new kitchen countertop purchase.
The countertop that fits your lifestyle is all in the details. Complete the style of your kitchen when you choose countertop edges that keep your material decorative and on-trend.
Let Us Do It For You
If your DIY laminate countertops or laminate sheets become a challenge, we’re here to help you finish. Schedule an in-store appointment with a kitchen design specialist at your local The Home Depot store to see your new countertops in person. We’ll help you decide on the surface material, style, color and edges that best fit your kitchen lifestyle. We’ll measure for a perfect fit, deliver and complete free basic countertop installation with your purchase.
Whatever material you choose, we'll help make sure your new countertop delivers.