Set a graceful table with porcelain dinnerware. Budget-friendly porcelain dishes are durable and attrac-tive. And when you choose a 12-piece dinnerware set, you’ll get coordinating dinner plates, dessert plates, bowls and mugs.
Why Choose Porcelain?
There are plenty of reasons why porcelain dinnerware is a great fit for any modern kitchen:
● Made from a fine clay called kaolin, porcelain is nonporous, which makes it easy to clean.
● Porcelain dishes are fired in a kiln at over 2,300 degrees, which makes them extremely durable and hard to break.
● Porcelain dinnerware sets are mostly dishwasher- and microwave-safe. However, always refer to the manufacturer’s care instructions before use, especially if your porcelain dishes include metal embellishments.
● Stacks of lightweight porcelain plates are easy to carry and won’t weigh down dishwasher racks or cabinet shelves.
● The range of styles of porcelain dinnerware makes it functional for both formal and casual din-ing. You can easily match your dinnerware to your overall kitchen or dining room decor.
Styles and Colors
For a simple yet elegant look, choose the versatile white porcelain dinnerware, a classic option suitable for both fancy dinner parties and everyday meals. For a more modern take on this timeless choice, choose a contemporary shape, like square plates.
If you want an even more decorative, elaborate table, select a French porcelain dinnerware design, which offers delicate and intricate patterns. Set your table with floral porcelain dinnerware to add splashes of red, blue and green in flower and leaf designs. Solid colors, like blue dishware, complement patterned table linens and dining room decor.