#1 Home Improvement Retailer
Prefer to Rent?
Your store may have the right solution!
- Which is better: a self propelled or push mower?
- Push mowers require the manual force that propels them forward, whereas walking behind mowers has a transmission that moves the wheels forward and only requires steering. This feature, however, comes at an additional cost, weight and use more gas. The right choice depends upon the size of the yard, budget, terrain and fitness level. Check out our most reviewed product, the 18V X2 (36V)LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 18 in. Walk Behind Lawn Mower Kit w/4 Batteries 4.0Ah w/Bonus 18V Blower, Tool Only.
- What are the shipping options for Makita Push Lawn Mowers?
- All Makita Push Lawn Mowers can be shipped to you at home.
- Are there any special values on Makita Push Lawn Mowers?
- There are over 2 special value prices on Makita Push Lawn Mowers.
- What is the top-selling product within Makita Push Lawn Mowers?
- The top-selling product within Makita Push Lawn Mowers is the Makita 18 in. 18-Volt X2 (36-Volt) LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower Kit with 4 Batteries (4.0 Ah).
- What are some popular features for Makita Push Lawn Mowers?
- Some popular features for Makita Push Lawn Mowers are single-lever height adjustment, brushless motor and adjustable cutting height.
- What collections are available within Makita Push Lawn Mowers?
- Shop lawn mowers and compatible accessories, including batteries, chargers, blades, tune-up kits, wheels and more from the Rule the Outdoors collection by Makita. Check out the 21 in. 18-Volt X2 (36-Volt) LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower, Tool-Only available in this collection.
Explore More on homedepot.com