Welcome to The Home Depot's Pro Xtra Program (“Program"). The Program was created by The Home Depot, Inc. and its U.S. subsidiaries and divisions ("The Home Depot", "our", “us”, or "we") to reward and recognize our professional customers. The Program is available only for professional customers who make qualifying purchases at the Authorized Channels. “Authorized Channels” means (i) The Home Depot stores in the United States (including territories), (ii) on www.homedepot.com (the “Website”), and (ii) on The Home Depot Mobile App available in the United States (the “App”). Resellers are excluded from the Program.
By participating in the Program, you (“you” or “Member”) consent to these The Home Depot Pro Xtra Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). You acknowledge and agree that: (1) you have read and accepted these Terms and are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms; (2) you are a professional customer and will use your Program membership only in association with your business transactions; (3) the expiration and renewal of your Program membership is by The Home Depot in its sole discretion; (4) The Home Depot reserves the right to change these Terms or terminate the Program at any time, with or without prior written notice to you; and (5) The Home Depot may terminate all or any part of your membership in the Program, in its sole discretion, for any fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, violation of these Terms, or any other reason, and The Home Depot reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of any of the foregoing.
As a Member, you may receive discounts, exclusive offers, and other benefits. You can learn more about the specific benefits available in Section III (PROGRAM AND BENEFITS) below. Discounts, Perks, and offers generally are determined by your purchases and inferred interests.
To administer the Program and to provide you with benefits, we may collect the following types of information:
• Identifiers, such as your name, email address, phone number, Pro Xtra ID, and physical address.
• Internet Activity, such as your browsing history, search history, and information about your interactions with our websites, applications, and electronic communications.
• Commercial Information, such as the products or services you have purchased from us and our stores that you visit.
• Payment Information to facilitate your purchases from us.
• Employment Information, such as your profession, trade, or line of business.
• Inferences about the products and services that may interest you in association with your business transactions.
To opt into the Program, you must register for an account at the Authorized Channels and agree to these Terms.
You must use your Pro Xtra ID when purchasing products and services from us if you wish those purchases to be associated with your Program membership for purposes of us providing you with offers based on purchase activities or determining your eligibility for discounts, Perks, and offers. By participating in the Program, you agree that we and our affiliates (including service providers, agents, and parties initiating communications on our or their behalf) may contact you for marketing and non-marketing purposes via email, text message, telephone call, fax, and other forms of communication as permitted by law.
You have the right to withdraw from the Program at any time and may do so by contacting us.
The benefits we provide to Members are reasonably related to the value of the Member personal information we collect, as determined by calculating our annual IT and people expenses related to the retention of Member personal information in association with administering the Program divided by the number of Members. We estimate the value of Member personal information to be $.60-$.65 per Member.
A. How It Works. The Program provides benefits to Members who make Qualifying Purchases during each calendar year (January 1 to December 31, which is referred to as an “Annual Period”). “Qualifying Purchases” means purchases of designated products or services (less taxes, fees and returns) at Authorized Channels, excluding prior purchases, gift cards, and the value of Perks or promotions received.
What do I need to do to earn Benefits? To earn benefits, you must:
• Be a Member in good standing.
• Make a Qualifying Purchase.
• Identify as a Member when you make the Qualifying Purchase.
How do I identify as a Member?
• When making a purchase at a store, during checkout enter your Pro Xtra ID (or scan your Pro Xtra ID from the App or smartphone mobile browser).
• When placing an order on the Website or the App, you should be logged in to your account.
• If you do not identify yourself as a Member at time of purchase, you may upload a valid receipt for that purchase on the “My Account” page on the Website or the App, and it will count as a Qualifying Purchase where: (i) you were a Member at time of purchase and (ii) the purchase was made during the preceding 30 days.
Can I register forms of payment in my account?
• Yes, you may register forms of payment in your account, which will enable you to track your Qualifying Purchases.
• These forms of payment include gift cards, credit card account information, debit card account information, checking account and routing information, and previously issued “Key Tag” cards (collectively, “Registered Tender”).
• Any Registered Tender can only be registered to one Pro Xtra account. Spend is only accrued to one account and cannot be transferred between accounts when Registered Tenders are moved. Gift cards purchased from a third party or gift card reseller that are Registered Tender can only be removed by the owner of that account (any attributed spend tied to those gift cards cannot be separated from the Registered Tender and moved to another account). Qualifying Purchase history will not be tracked unless and until you have completed the registration requirements set forth herein. Home Depot may remove any Registered Tender which has not been used during the preceding 25 months.
B. Benefits and Tiers. These benefits vary according to each tier listed below (a “Tier”):
Guaranteed benefits for each Tier are shown below:
When your Qualifying Purchases make you eligible for a Tier, you will receive benefits for that Tier during: (i) the Program Period in which you qualify; and (ii) the next Program Period. If you process a return or an order cancellation that drops your Qualifying Purchases below the level required for your current Tier, you will retain your Tier during that Program Period, but will be placed in the appropriate Tier during the next Program Period (based on your Qualifying Purchases at the end of the prior Program Period). Below are more details about these benefits:
1. Pro Xtra Perks. Pro Xtra Perks is a benefit of the Program which enables Members to earn rewards (“Perks”) on up to $1,000,000 of Qualifying Purchases in any Program Period (the “Qualifying Purchase Cap”). You may earn an initial Perk if your Qualifying Purchases exceed the first minimum threshold of $2,500 and additional Perks if you meet higher thresholds (as described on your Perks Page in MyAccount) during each Program Period (limit one Perk per threshold, each Perk threshold may be met once per Program Period, and Qualifying Purchases during each Program Period do not carry over to the next succeeding year).
(a) Earning Perks. In order to earn Perks, you must identify yourself as a Member when making a Qualifying Purchase either by (i) using your Pro Xtra ID or any Registered Tender, or (ii) logging onto your Member account online. Qualifying Purchases (i) used to earn Perks may not be applied to retroactive transactions and may only be applied to one Member account (and may not be combined with any other Member account), (ii) using a Registered Tender will be applied to the original Member account to which the Registered Tender is registered (even if that Registered Tender is subsequently moved to another Member account); and (iii) may also be tracked by adding a receipt to a Program account if the receipt is dated after benefit enrollment and not tracked in another Program account.
• Using Pro Xtra Credit Card. The portion of any Qualifying Purchases made with a valid The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card (also known as the Pro Xtra Credit Card) that is a Registered Tender will receive credit for four (4) times your Qualifying Purchases for purpose of calculating Perks (e.g., a Qualifying Purchase of $1,000 will count as $4,000), up to the Qualifying Purchase Cap.
(b) Selecting Perks. After meeting a minimum Perk threshold, Members have 90 days to select available Perks. Perk selections are final. Perks have an expiration date shown on the Member’s Perks Page in MyAccount; provided that Tool Rental Perks and Pro Xtra Dollars have expiration dates described below.
(c) Other. Perks cannot be returned or exchanged and are non-transferable. If a Member returns a product which causes its Qualifying Purchases to fall below the level required to earn a Perk which has already been selected or delivered, the Member may retain that Perk, and the amount of such return (net of taxes and delivery charges) will be added to the Qualifying Purchase target level required to earn the next level Perk. Home Depot may test new Perks from time-to-time (see additional details on your Perks Page in MyAccount).
Below is additional information about specific Perks:
• Tool Rental Perks: Tool Rental Perks may be redeemed to pay rental charges for eligible tools at The Home Depot Rental Centers in the United States (including territories). To redeem, please present valid Pro Xtra ID and Tool Rental Perk barcode from The Home Depot App. Discount will be applied when tool is returned, and contract is closed. Tool Rental Perks may not be applied to pay for: (i) rental deposits, cleaning fees, salvage fees, repair charges, fuel charges, Revenue Recovery (fees charged when a rental goes into collections), Damage Protection, or used equipment sales; (ii) rental charges for Penske vehicles, Load-N-Go’s, HD Moving vehicles, and Trailers; (iii) large equipment delivered to the customer; or (iv) additional items which are not covered by a rental contract. Tool Rental Perks selected on and after July 29, 2020 expire 12 months after selection (Tool Rental Perks chosen before that date expire 180 days after selection). One Tool Rental Perk may be used per rental contract, and any unused Tool Rental Perks are not redeemable for cash or credit. Expired, lost or misdirected Tool Rental Perks cannot be reissued.
• Pro Xtra Dollars: Pro Xtra customers may receive Pro Xtra Dollars, which are The Home Depot Digital Reward Cards that may be used to purchase merchandise and services at the Authorized Channels (and at The Home Depot stores in Canada). Pro Xtra Dollars can be redeemed in-store by presenting a mobile barcode from the Available Perks section in the Home Depot App or smartphone browser. Mobile barcodes frequently refresh to prevent misuse and fraud. During online checkout, you will be presented with the option to apply any available Pro Xtra Dollars to your transaction. To view your Pro Xtra Dollars balance, visit the “Cards & Accounts” page of your Pro Xtra account. Pro Xtra Dollars (i) are issued digitally and may not be converted into physical cards, (ii) are not a credit/debit card and are not redeemable for cash or credit unless required by law, and (iii) cannot be applied to any credit or loan balance, Tool Rental deposits or contracts, or for in-home purchases, or used to purchase The Home Depot or any third-party gift cards. Expired, lost or misdirected Pro Xtra Dollars cannot be reissued. Returns for purchases made with Pro Xtra Dollars subject to The Home Depot’s Returns Policy (details available at any The Home Depot store), and eligible refunds will be issued in store credit. For cross-border redemptions, Pro Xtra Dollars are redeemable at The Home Depot’s applicable local currency exchange rate at the time of redemption. Pro Xtra Dollars issued by Home Depot Incentives, Inc. Pro Xtra Dollars selected on and after September 29, 2020 expire 12 months after selection.
2. Personalized Offers. The Home Depot may conduct sweepstakes and other promotions ("Promotions") for Members, which will be governed by official rules. Your participation in a Promotion will constitute your acceptance of such official rules. The Home Depot may also send Members exclusive coupons for qualifying product purchases. Finally, you may qualify for personalized offers, discounts, benefits, and/or other rewards based upon your Program engagement and/or membership type.
3. Pro Xtra Paint Rewards. For a description of Pro Xtra Paint Rewards, see Section B.1. below.
4. Exclusive Sales and Events. You may receive access to exclusive sales and events based on your Tier status or your Program engagement and/or membership type. These sales and events may be unique, one-time events and may therefore vary during any Annual Period (and in different Annual Periods). Any communication we send you about these sales will describe any unique terms which apply.
5. Preferred Pricing. Preferred Pricing is a benefit of the Program which provides Elite and VIP Members with better-than-shelf pricing (“Preferred Pricing”) on select, in-stock items at the Authorized Channels. To receive Preferred Pricing, such Member(s) must: (i) enter or scan their Pro Xtra ID at time of any in-store purchase; or (ii) be logged onto an eligible Member account when placing an online order. No retroactive discounts will be given on purchases where a Member’s Pro Xtra ID was not entered prior to completing the sales transaction. Preferred Pricing: (x) can only be applied to online orders for in-store stocked product delivered through certain fulfillment channels; and (y) may not be combined with any other promotion or coupon and does not apply to prior purchases. Government customers who use The Home Depot’s Rapid Pass program will not receive Preferred Pricing. In addition, eligible government customers may opt-out of Preferred Pricing.
6. Business Tools. You may access online and in-store tools to help you manage and grow your business, including creating quotes; viewing and tracking your purchase history; participating in the Path to Pro Network; using the Pro Online Experience business tools; and enabling Text2Confirm to approve or decline your team’s in-store purchases with texts.
7. Elite Support Line. When you reach the Elite Tier or VIP Tier, you will have access to dedicated support lines (e.g., telephone, chat, and texting) for prioritized support.
8. VIP Experiences. When you reach the VIP Tier, you will be eligible to receive invitations to special events and experiences (subject to availability). Contact your dedicated account manager for details.
9. Account Management. Members who reach the VIP Tier will receive direct access to account management services from our experts, who are available to provide personalized onsite, in-store, or virtual support for your business. In order to access this support after you qualify, if you are not already receiving account management services, please contact us at ProXtraVIP@homedepot.com and ask to be contacted by our account management team, who will connect you with the appropriate resource(s).
C. Other Member Benefits.
1. Pro Xtra Paint Rewards. Pro Xtra Paint Rewards is a benefit of the Program. Pro Xtra Paint Rewards is valid for purchases at participating Authorized Channels. See your local The Home Depot store for product exclusion details. Members participating in Pro Xtra Paint Rewards will receive a discount on Qualifying Paints (referred to as the “Paint Discount”). The amount of your Paint Discount depends upon your membership level, which is based on your Qualifying Purchases (as shown in the chart below); provided that Elite Members are automatically enrolled at the Bronze membership level, and VIP Members are automatically enrolled at the Gold membership level.
• “Qualifying Paints” means a Member’s purchases of liquid paint, stains, solvent, and primer in a one-gallon (or larger) container.
• “Qualifying Purchases” for Pro Xtra Paint Rewards means a Member’s purchases of any paint department supplies (not just Qualifying Paints) at the Authorized Channels.
Each membership level and its Paint Discount is shown in the following chart:
Qualifying Purchases will be tracked during the Program Period. Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Qualifying Purchases will not be tracked or accrued unless and until you have completed the registration requirements and you are currently in active status.
In order to receive a Paint Discount applicable to your membership level, you must provide or scan your Pro Xtra ID prior to completing a sales transaction. (See Section IV. (REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY), Subsection C. (Identification) below for more information about the Pro Xtra ID.) No retroactive discounts will be given on purchases where a Member’s Pro Xtra ID was not entered prior to completing the sales transaction.
Your Paint Discount level will increase as your Qualifying Purchases accrue from one level to another, or by reaching Elite or VIP membership levels. The applicable amount of accrued spend will be deducted from a Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Member's account for returned Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Qualifying Purchases. If there is a zero or insufficient accrued spend total for the Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Member at the time of the return, the Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Member’s account will enter a negative status. In the event a Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Member fails to meet the minimum Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Qualifying Purchase amount during any Program Period, The Home Depot reserves the right to remove such Pro Xtra Paint Rewards Member from Pro Xtra Paint Rewards. Paint Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or paint promotions. Pro Xtra Paint Rewards purchases will not qualify for discounts through the Volume Pricing Program or any other program. Tool Rental merchandise, installations and gift cards are not eligible for a Paint Discount.
2. Pro Online Experience. Members also qualify for Pro Online Experience, which is a benefit of the Program. Pro Online Experience provides Members with all the advantages of the Program, plus additional, exclusive benefits, including:
• The ability to create and save quotes, and lock in pricing on such quotes for up to seven days.
• The ability to designate a “Purchaser” on your account who may place orders using your Registered Tender.
• The ability to designate an “Administrator” on your account who may place orders, manage your account (including adding or editing users and payment methods, managing purchases and account information, and establishing online spend limits for purchasers), and view and redeem Perks.
• Enhanced online tools, including the flexibility to export purchase history to QuickBooks®.
3. Text2Confirm. As part of the Program, you may join The Home Depot Text2Confirm program to receive automated text messages requesting approval of in-store purchases. By joining The Home Depot Text2Confirm program, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
• Text2Confirm text messages are sent by or on behalf of The Home Depot via automated technology to the mobile phone number you provide.
• A telephone number may only be associated with one The Home Depot online account for Text2Confirm in-store purchase approval.
• You agree to receive text messages requesting approval of in-store purchases made on your behalf using your designated credit/debit card. You agree to respond to these requests promptly. The number of text messages you receive will depend on the number of such purchase authorization requests.
• Standard text message and data rates apply. Not all carriers are covered.
• To opt out, visit the “Cards & Accounts” page of your Pro Xtra account or call us.
• Your information will be used as described in these Terms and The Home Depot’s Privacy and Security Statement.
4. Path to Pro Network. The Path to Pro Network is a benefit of the Program available to all Members. The Path to Pro Network allows Members to access and search profiles created by candidates who are available for work opportunities, and is governed by the Path to Pro Network Terms & Conditions.
5. Purchase History. Purchase History is a benefit of the Program which allows you to view your Qualifying Purchases in “My Account” page on the Website or the App, upload receipts for your Qualifying Purchases made during the preceding 25 months and connect your purchase history to accounting software such as Quickbooks®.
6. The Home Depot Design Center Premiere Rewards. The Home Depot Design Center Premiere Rewards is a benefit of the Program available to Members in certain trades who shop at The Home Depot Design Centers, and is governed by the HDDC Premiere Rewards Terms & Conditions.
A. Registration. To register in the Program, visit the Authorized Channels and complete the registration process, and read and agree to these Terms. Your primary telephone number will be your Program identification number (“Pro Xtra ID”). A telephone number and valid email address may only be associated with one online account (including your Pro Xtra account).
B. Eligibility. The Program is available only to professional customers of The Home Depot who have fully completed the registration process (The Home Depot may share your information with third party vendors to verify you are a professional customer). The Program is intended for professional customers purchasing products for use in their business, and resellers are expressly excluded from the Program. (A reseller means an individual or company who purchases products and sells those products to third parties instead of using the products in its business.) We reserve the right to prohibit sales to resellers and to suspend any Member engaging in reseller activities. Government and municipal customers who purchase from The Home Depot under the U.S. Communities (now OMNIA Partners, Public Sector) Government Purchasing Alliance, or other government contracts, are ineligible to participate in certain elements of the Program, including receiving Perks, or other benefits based upon your government contract. Providing false information or omitting requested information may be grounds for denial of enrollment, accrual of Qualifying Purchases, and/or suspension of membership.
C. Managing Qualifying Purchases. You may access your Program account, including reviewing your Qualifying Purchase history, by logging onto “My Account” on the Website or the App. Products and services that are eligible to count toward Qualifying Purchases are subject to change from time to time at The Home Depot’s discretion. A Member using a Registered Tender may track Qualifying Purchases retroactively; provided, however, that discounts shall not be applied to purchases made prior to Program registration. When making a Qualifying Purchase, if you fail to (i) scan or enter your Pro Xtra ID, (ii) be logged into a qualifying Pro Xtra account, or (iii) use any Registered Tender, you may have such sales transaction added to your history by following the instructions below within 120 days of the sales transaction:
• Call us to speak with a Pro Xtra Customer Care Center representative ("Customer Service") for the Program. Email a copy of the Qualifying Purchase receipt and the Member’s Pro Xtra ID directly to the attention of the Customer Service representative with whom the Member spoke during the call to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Log into the Member’s online account and follow the instructions to add the receipt details.
D. Program Period. The Home Depot may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, designate different Program Periods. Accrued spend reached by each Member during a Program Period expires each year at 12:01 a.m. ET on January 1 of the succeeding Program Period. The Qualifying Purchases Minimum Threshold reached by each Member at the end of an applicable Program Period determines the Member’s Tier status and benefits during the next Program Period. Spending in subsequent Program Periods must exceed the Qualifying Purchase Minimum Threshold level of the previous year’s applicable Program Period to maintain Paint Discount and/or Rewards Discount levels in the next annual Program Period.
E. Inactivation/Suspension. You may inactivate your membership at any time by contacting us. In addition, The Home Depot reserves the right to suspend any Member at any time in its sole discretion. During any period while you are inactive or suspended, you will not receive any membership benefits and will lose the benefits of any Tier. If your membership is re-activated, you will earn Tiers as if you were a new Member.
A. Changes to Program. The Home Depot may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, terminate the Program (or any part of the Program) or change these Terms at any time without notice. Any changes to the Program will be shown in these Terms and will be effective immediately upon posting on this webpage, unless stated otherwise. Any changes to any printed version of these Terms will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. These Terms are available at www.homedepot.com/c/ProXtra_TermsandConditions and at any The Home Depot Pro Desk or Special Services Desk.
B. Privacy. When you enroll in the Program, we will collect your name, address, email address and primary phone number/Pro Xtra ID. A valid email address is required for membership. By participating in the Program and providing us with this information, you agree that we may use your information to administer your participation in the Program; to send you electronic receipts and other transaction records; for marketing purposes; and as otherwise described in The Home Depot’s Privacy and Security Statement, available online at https://www.homedepot.com/c/Privacy_Security. By participating in the Program, you agree that we and our affiliates (including service providers, agents, and parties initiating communications on our or their behalf) may contact you for marketing and non-marketing purposes via email, text message, telephone call, fax, and other forms of communication. You also agree that we and our affiliates (including service providers, agents, and parties initiating communications on our or their behalf) may use an automatic telephone dialing system or prerecorded voice to contact you for non-marketing purposes. Please click here for our Notice of Financial Incentive Regarding membership in the Program You can contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy preferences by:
• Calling us at 1 (866) 333-3551
• Emailing us at email@example.com
• Registering or changing your privacy preferences at www.homedepot.com/c/Manage_Privacy_Preferences
• Writing us at the address below (please include your email address and phone number with your correspondence along with the information needed to support your request):
The Home Depot, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Official Customer Care
2455 Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30339-4024
C. Taxation and other Fees. All federal, state and local income taxes, insurance, licensing, registration, liabilities, surcharges, title fees and any other fees connected to the Program are the sole responsibility of the Member. Winners of any Promotion may need to complete a Form W-9, and The Home Depot will report the value of the prize on a Form 1099 at the end of the year.
D. E-Receipts. Members may opt in to receive electronic receipts and other transaction records via the email provided during Member registration.
E. Disputes and Governing Law. If there is any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Program, you expressly agree that any such dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Atlanta, Georgia, for the resolution of any such dispute.
F. Limitation of Liability; Disputes. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE HOME DEPOT, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PROGRAM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. TO THE EXTENT YOUR STATE DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THIS EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. This Section shall survive termination of the Program or your participation in it.
G. Additional Rules.
• Members have no ownership interest in any information, offers, benefits, Perks, promotions, coupons, accrued spend, discounts and/or events related to the Program. Accrued spending does not constitute property of Members. Use of the word "accrue" or “earn” in marketing materials in relation to the Program shall mean "collect" and shall not infer that the membership level has any value. Membership levels may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
• The Program is not available and is void where prohibited by federal, state or local law or regulation.
• Despite our best efforts to ensure accuracy, printing errors occasionally occur. The Home Depot reserves the right to correct such errors at any time even if it affects pending Program benefits.
• By using your Pro Xtra ID to make purchases at The Home Depot, you accept all terms and conditions in these Terms and release The Home Depot and hold The Home Depot harmless from any claim, liability or damage relating to the Program.
• Member’s account may be subject to other terms and conditions based on its engagement with The Home Depot.
• Program offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
• THE HOME DEPOT MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY AS TO ANY PROGRAM BENEFIT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PROGRAM BENEFIT.
H. Pro Elite Help Texting Program. Pro Elite Help is a communication program that allows Members to text (also referred to as “SMS”) with the Pro Elite Help Center.
• You can cancel this SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up again and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
• If you are experiencing issues with the SMS service, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or you can get help directly at 1-888-948-3375.
• Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered SMS messages.
• Message and data rates may apply for SMS messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your SMS plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
• If you have any questions regarding privacy, please see The Home Depot’s Privacy and Security Statement, available online at https://www.homedepot.com/c/Privacy_Security.
• Mobile numbers obtained through the SMS service will not be shared with any third parties for their marketing reasons/purposes without your consent.
• Text message frequency varies.
• You’ll receive text messages for support regarding order status, product questions, and loyalty status.
I. Contact. Any questions regarding your membership can be directed to your local The Home Depot store, or by contacting Pro Xtra Customer Care Center at 1 (866) 333-3551 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore More on homedepot.com