Tool Bags, Pouches and Belts
There are very few jobs that require only a single tool. Normally, undertaking a home improvement project may call for a selection that includes such items as a hammer, tape measure, nails, screwdriver, fasteners, pencil and chalk line, among other things. You can waste valuable time making countless trips back and forth to your toolbox, or you can make things easier by using a tool bag, pouch or belt. Strapping on one of these handy devices is like having an assistant who knows exactly what you need at the precise moment you need it.
Consider the following questions to get a better handle on which type of storage accessory will benefit you most:
- What types of bags are available?
- What types of pouches can be used for storage?
- How are different tool belts configured?
- What other devices can be used to keep tools handy?
- Are there any special features you'd like to have?