How to Build a Drill Station
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Different projects require different tool and parts. If you have multiple power drills, bits and batteries, a drill station can help keep everything neatly organized. Read below for instructions on how to make one for your tool space.
Using the measuring tape, measure and mark cuts on the boards according to the cut list.
- One 21 7/8-inch piece from the 1- x 4-inch board (A)
- Two 21 7/8-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (B)
- Two 11 3/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (C)
- Four 7 1/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 4-inch board (D)
- Four 2 1/4- x 7 1/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (E)
- Two 1 1/2- x 7 1/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (F)
- Drill a 1 1/2-inch hole through the end of one of the (C) boards. This will be used for routing the power cords.
- Attach a (B) board between both (C) boards 3 1/2 inches up from the bottom (hole side up) with wood screws.