How to Build a Drill Station
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Different projects require different tool and parts. If you have multiple power drills, bits and batteries, a drill station can help keep everything neatly organized. Read below for instructions on how to make one for your tool space.
Tools & Materials
Using the measuring tape, measure and mark cuts on the boards according to the cut list.
- One 21 7/8-inch piece from the 1- x 4-inch board (A)
- Two 21 7/8-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (B)
- Two 11 3/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (C)
- Four 7 1/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 4-inch board (D)
- Four 2 1/4- x 7 1/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (E)
- Two 1 1/2- x 7 1/4-inch pieces from the 1- x 8-inch board (F)
- Drill a 1 1/2-inch hole through the end of one of the (C) boards. This will be used for routing the power cords.
- Attach a (B) board between both (C) boards 3 1/2 inches up from the bottom (hole side up) with wood screws.