How to Build a S'mores Station
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Follow this guide to learn how to build a s'mores station. This handy, stylish container allows you to easily store and display everything you need for a sweet treat.
Use a measuring tape or carpenter's square to measure and mark the cuts on the plywood according to the cut list.
- Two 17- x 2.5-inch "A" sections
- Two 11.5- x 2.5-inch "B" sections
- Two 10.5- x 2.5-inch "C" sections
- Two 10- x 2.5-inch "D" sections
- One 18.5- x 11.5 inch bottom section
- Flip over and place D sections 2.5 inches away from the edge so that there is 10.5 inches between D sections. Secure with brad nailer through bottom and sides.
- Place C sections between D sections 2.5 inches away from each edge so that there is 3.5 inches between C sections. Secure with brad nailer through bottom and D sections.