How to Make a Challenge Coin Display
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Build a DIY wooden frame to proudly display your challenge coins with this workshop from The Home Depot.
Using the measuring tape, measure and mark cuts on the wood and moulding according to the cut list.
- One 14- x 18-inch back piece (from the 2- x 2-foot plywood)
- Two 14-inch sections (from the 1- x 2-inch x 8-foot lumber)
- Two 16 1/2-inch sections (from the 1- x 2-inch x 8-foot lumber)
- Six 12 1/2-inch sections (from the 8-foot moulding)
- Build a rectangular frame out of the 1- x 2-inch board by sandwiching the long sides between the short sides.
- Secure with a brad nailer.
- Place the plywood back on top of the frame (painted side down) and secure with brad nails through the back.
- Stand the box on short end.
- Start at the bottom and secure moulding flush with the bottom of the frame (make sure moulding is lip side up.)
- Evenly space the remaining shelves and secure with brad nails.