This address display planter is a fun and functional way to show your address. It can house seasonal plantings that will keep your home cheerful year round.
- Sand and smooth all the edges of the boards.
- Paint the boards.
- Lightly sand the edges to remove some paint for a distressed look.
ATTACH BOARDS TO PLATE
- Line up the three boards for the front of the planter.
- Make sure that they’re even and place the mending plate across the back of the planter face the long way.
- Screw in place.
ATTACH TIE PLATE
- Take the galvanized tie plate and line it up under the sides of the planter.
- Drill pilot holes.
- Screw into place making a U-shape.
ASSEMBLE FRONT BOARD
- With the U flat, lay the face plate of the planter center over the U.
- Pre-drill a centered hole in the center of each front plate board.
- Screw the front in place.
ASSEMBLE BACK BOARD
- Lay the back boards together.
- Use two mending place to bridge the two boards and create one full unit.
WAX AND BUFF
- Use a soft cloth and cover both parts of the project with the wax crème.
- Rub in the wax crème with the cloth.
- Buff it off.
ATTACH TOOTH HANGERS
Attach saw tooth hangers to the back of the board.
MEASURE PLANT HEIGHT
- Situate the planter on the front of the board and find where you lie it best.
- Measure where it is.
- Flip the board over and replicate the measurements.
ATTACH BACK BOARD
- Pre-drill the holes through the back board into the planter walls.
- Screw into place.
ADD HOUSE NUMBERS
Flip your board over and add the house numbers.
HANG BOARD AND FILL PLANTER
Hang your address board and the planter with your favorite plants or flowers.