How To Replace Door Pulls
Time Required: Over 1 day
Replacing door pulls is a quick and easy way to give a stylish update to the cabinets in your home.
- Take off the old door pull by removing the fastening screw.
- Patch the hole with a wood filler that matches the finish of the door if you are not using the same screw hole.
- Use a combination square to make consistent layout marks on the doors for the new door knobs.
- Fasten the new door pull onto the existing cabinet door.
- Drill new holes from the front of the door. Be careful not to press so hard as to splinter the back side of the door with the drill bit.
- Insert a fastening screw into the hole.
- Attach the knob by tightening it to the door.