Take the guesswork out of gift-giving for a savvy griller with these holiday gift ideas. From grilling gadgets to stocking stuffer ideas, we’ve got you covered with these ideas for your special griller.
A Grill Master’s Grill
Because the path to your favorite griller’s heart is through the stomach, give the gift of a grill. With the right grill, your favorite griller can sear steaks or fish, burgers or dogs, chicken or pork. And, just about anything else, including veggies and romaine lettuce wedges.
- Convertible griddle griller. Grillers love an open flame, but how about griddle cooking, too. Check out our 36-inch Blackstone griddle griller (pictured above). Fueled by propane, this grill cooks food evenly on a griddle. It also converts to open flame cooking when you invest in this grill top accessory. Because the Blackstone griller sits on wheels, it easily moves around. This grill folds, too, for easy portability.
- Pellet grill. This wood-fired grill lets you grill low and slow or hot and fast. After you load the pellets, a draft induction fan helps the heat stay locked and loaded so you can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise or barbecue anything. Traeger offers grills at different price points so you can choose one that works for your budget.
- Smoker. Grillers can put a flavorful, new spin on a meal when it’s cooked in a smoker. Consider a dual-fuel smoker by Masterbuilt Pro. Whether propane or charcoal, it’s perfect for a beginner or pro. It offers push-button ignition and won’t break the bank.
- Charcoal grill. If your favorite griller prefers the unmistakable taste of food cooked over charcoal, then look no further. Charcoal grills come in all shapes and sizes so you can find the one that’s just right.
- Gas or propane grill. Turn on a gas or propane grill and the wait time to cook reduces dramatically. For budget-minded gifts, see grills that cost less than $299. Perhaps your favorite griller will get fired up with the Weber Spirit II with cast iron cooking grates and quick and easy ignition.
Tool Sets for a Hand in Grilling
Every griller needs a grill tool utensil set that gets the job done. Flipping burgers or turning over your chicken, seafood or steaks at just the right time is an art. Your grill tools can help with that.
Try the ultimate grill apron for the person who has everything but not this. The apron is filled with 13 BBQ tools by FireSense. When dinner is served, the apron doubles as a carrying case for quick change action. Your griller will surely flip for this set. It comes with a basting brush, food injector, spatula with serrated edge and skewers, and that’s just the start.
Easy Stocking Stuffers
Use these stocking stuffer ideas for your favorite griller. The task will be easy with this hit list.
- Skewers. When you gift your grill master an extra set of skewers, they can thread together all their favorite vegetables, meats and poultry in no time. Options include stainless steel kabob skewers or the less expensive wooden variety, pictured above.
- Grill mitts. With a grill mitt, nothing is too hot to handle, including the above skewers. You could even look for grill mitts that do double duty and work in the fire pit as well as the grill.
- Crab cake basket and press. Cooking crab cakes on the grill can’t get any easier than with a press and grilling basket. Balls of crab meat instantly transform into perfect patties with the press. Then, the patties get locked in the non-stick basket. Small ventilation holes allow moisture to escape, ensuring patties never get soggy.
- Grill thermometer. From inexpensive to high-tech, check out the range of grill thermometers for gift-giving. For a gadget lover, look for a grill thermometer that offers the convenience of a smartphone app.
Himalayan Salt Plate
Himalayan salt plates come in a range of sizes and with a steel frame holder for serving. It’s naturally antimicrobial and easy to clean. As a gift, a griller will love the natural and lightly seasoned flavors the salt plate provides.
Check out the Himalayan salt plate by Charcoal Companion. It comes in various sizes and price points.
When holiday grilling and gatherings end, consider that your favorite griller may need a cover. Grill covers keep any investment protected and help the grills last longer.