1. To speed up cooking, soak beans overnight in cold water.
2. Add beans to the Crock-Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker with the stock,
onion and garlic.
3. Lock the lid, press BEANS/CHILI and adjust the time to 12 minutes. Press
4. When the timer goes off, let the multi-cooker sit for 5 minutes to let the steam settle.
Use a spoon to release the pressure using the pressure valve.
5. Add the butter and spices and press BROWN/SAUTÉ. Blend the dip right in a blender and then return to the pot.
6. Once blended smooth, add in the cheese.
7. Use the KEEP WARM setting to keep the dip hot until ready to serve. Season with salt and pepper.