Learn how to make a menu board for your next dinner party
What You Need
Using the measuring tape, measure and mark cuts on the boards according to the cut diagram below.
• One 13-inch section from the 1- x 4-inch common board
• Two 4 1/4-inch sections from the 1- x 4-inch common board
Use a circular saw to make the straight cuts on the board.
Tip: Use sanding block to smooth any rough edges.
Stain or paint boards prior to assembly, if desired.
• Drill a 1-inch hole 1 3/4 inches down each of the side boards (4 1/4-inch sections).
• Make sure holes are centered.
• Place side boards on each end of the 13-inch back piece with the holes on the front side.
• Secure with wood screws into back piece.
• Place the pipe through the paper roll and through each side of the frame.
• Secure with end caps.
• Use mini clips to keep the paper weighed down.