Build a caddy to keep all your s'mores ingredients handy and portable
What You Need
Use a measuring tape or carpenter's square to measure and mark the cuts on the plywood according to the cut list.
• Two 17- x 2.5-inch "A" sections
• Two 11.5- x 2.5-inch "B" sections
• Two 10.5- x 2.5-inch "C" sections
• Two 10- x 2.5-inch "D" sections
• One 18.5- x 11.5 inch bottom section
• Use a circular saw to make the straight cuts on the plywood.
• Use the sanding block to smooth any rough edges.
• Stain or paint the boards prior to assembly, if desired.
• Treat the wood with shellac to make it food safe. Let dry completely before proceeding with the build steps.
• Build the frame by sandwiching A sections between B sections. Secure with brad nailer.
• Place bottom on top of frame and secure with brad nailer.
• Flip over and place D sections 2.5 inches away from the edge so that there is 10.5 inches between D sections. Secure with brad nailer through bottom and sides.
• Place C sections between D sections 2.5 inches away from each edge so that there is 3.5 inches between C sections. Secure with brad nailer through bottom and D sections.