WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT
Lay all three wreaths in a line face-down onto your workspace.
• Use the hobby wire to join the three wreaths together.
• Wrap the wire tightly to make the connection secure.
• Cut the two ribbons that will connect your three wreaths.
• For small wreaths, the length of each ribbon should be 32 to 36 inches.
• For larger wreaths, the length should be 36 to 40 inches.
• Tie the ribbon to the wreaths by looping them around and through the wreaths, pulling the ribbon from the back.
• Loop the top of the bottom wreath to the bottom of the middle wreath.
• Loop the top of the middle wreath to the bottom of the top wreath.
• Tie a double knot at the back of each ribbon.
• Arrange to make sure they are hidden behind the wreaths.
• Create a large bow using your ribbon or use a pre-made bow.
• Attach to the front of each wreath using the hobby wire.
• Decorate with lights and ornaments as desired.
• Use the wreath hanger to hang the completed project on your door.