- 100% cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Collection includes a matching sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold individually.
- Sheet set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and pillowcase (one standard case with twin set; two standard cases with full and queen sets; two king cases with king set).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
Can patterned sheets still be a versatile basic? In this case, absolutely. Printed on smooth, 200-thread count 100% cotton percale, these sheets look great alone or layered with our other bedding. The marble-like patterned duvet cover adds dimension to your spread. Pair with the matching sheet sets or mix with other bedding collections to create a chic contrast.
Why we like Percale Sheets
Crisp percale sheets have a smooth, cool feel, making them perfect for sleep all year-round. They're also an excellent choice for people who tend to get warm when sleeping.
Sheet & Duvet Care
- Wash before use (cold wash, gentle cycle, with like colors)
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry on low to medium heat (high heat causes sheets to wrinkle)
- Remove promptly from dryer and press with hand before folding
- Warm iron as needed, most of our sheets will look great without ironing
Comforter & Quilt Care
- Hand or machine wash separately in a large, front load tumble washer
- Use warm water and a mild detergent on the delicate setting
- Tumble dry on low or no heat (for comforters, use tennis balls or fluffer rings while drying)
- Do NOT bleach or iron
- For thread counts 400 sateen or above, comforters are dry clean only