- Certified organic cotton percale bedding.
- Choose from a sheet set, pillowcase, duvet cover and sham, each sold individually.
- Sheet set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and pillowcase (one standard case with twin set; two standard cases with full and queen sets; two cases king with king set).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
Micro-dots are hand-drawn on this bedding for a look that’s perfectly imperfect. A contemporary basic, printed on 200-thread count certified organic cotton percale. Sheet set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and pillowcases (one standard case with twin set; two standard cases with full and queen sets; two king cases with king set). Certified organic cotton percale duvet cover for season-spanning softness.
Why we like Percale Sheets
Crisp percale sheets have a smooth, cool feel, making them perfect for sleep all year-round. They're also an excellent choice for people who tend to get warm when sleeping.
Sheet & Duvet Care
- Wash before use (cold wash, gentle cycle, with like colors)
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry on low to medium heat (high heat causes sheets to wrinkle)
- Remove promptly from dryer and press with hand before folding
- Warm iron as needed, most of our sheets will look great without ironing
Comforter & Quilt Care
- Hand or machine wash separately in a large, front load tumble washer
- Use warm water and a mild detergent on the delicate setting
- Tumble dry on low or no heat (for comforters, use tennis balls or fluffer rings while drying)
- Do NOT bleach or iron
- For thread counts 400 sateen or above, comforters are dry clean only