The first waste receptacle is introduced in France in 1883 by Eugene Poubelle, from whose name the French word for a waste receptacle comes. Also known as a dustbin, a garbage can, a waste basket or a trash can, it is usually made out of metal or plastic. At Evideco, we offers various models, like mini countertop wastebaskets with a capacity of 0.5 Liter -0.3 Gal (for small waste like Q-tips, or coffee pods), or open top trash cans, pedal bins (with a foot pedal) and soft close lid trash cans, with a standard capacity of 4.5-liters-1.2-Gal . Every style is available, from sleek and classic to trendy and modern, add a clean look to any bathroom, restroom, office or any room
- WARNING : MINI BLACK WASTE BASKET FOR COUNTER TOP ONLY, SMALL SIZE, DO NOT FIT ON THE FLOOR. Ideal for discarding cotton pads, Q-tips or as a table or kitchen counter trash
- EASY CLEANING and BAG CHANGE : By removing the lid, cleaning this waste bin is really easy. The removable swing lid eases to change the bag and to clean it
- FIT INTO TIGHT SPACES/COUNTER TOPS : With a diameter of 5.12-Inch, a height of 7.95-Inch and a capacity of 0.5 Liter or 0.3 Gal, this small trash can is the perfect size to fit easily on sinks or bathroom countertops. The mini size is right for small spaces, such as dresser top, cabinets, office, tabletop or countertop to hold every small trash.
- MATCHING COLLECTION: Complete your decoration with other products of the same collection, like toilet bowl brush, tumbler, soap dispenser or toothbrush holder to name a few.
- SWING TOP OPENING : Swinging lid for easy access and to help keep small trash discretely hidden and odors contained
- QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : We select best quality of our products and always have highly satisfied customer
- Return Policy