The Coco soil mix is fluffed, hydrated and contains supreme quality potting soil that makes gardening a simple and fun process. The versatile coco soil mix is washed, buffered and ready to use for plants container and potting. The premium soil mix is the perfect blend of natural coco fibers and the appropriate amounts of nutrients that creates for the ideal super-fertile substrate. Made with pH balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth, the buffered coco soil mix is the new addition to our vast range of gardening products and will make your gardening experience convenient and easy.
- Premium potting coco (100%) soil is hydrated, aerated, buffered and ready to use for plantation and gardening purposes
- Coco mix soil is ideal as potting soil for herbs, vegetables and flowers, our buffered soil mix is suitable for gardening and plantation, the best thing about the soil mix is its authenticity and versatility, husk fibers derived from coconut shells is a sustainable option for gardening
- Texture allows for proper aeration and absorption making it a great potting soil, the soil can absorb and release nutrients, the product has low salt and is pH stable, no soaking the coir in the water anymore, open the pack and get ready to use it, the buffered loose coco mix is packed with great care for convenient everyday use
- Adding this to your potting soil will thrive your gardening routine even more, made of high-quality materials, the coco soil mix blends well with soil or fertilizer, making it a great addition to any farming and gardening care routine, a balanced pH and minimal odor make the potting soil a perfect way to stimulate healthy growth for all plants, the buffered coco soil mix also helps in the conservation of water
- Experience gardening in a unique way with our buffered loose coco mix, calcium and magnesium buffered, 100% natural Coco Potting Mix is excellent for drainage and aeration purposes, suitable for hydroponics, seed raising, soil-improving and potting mix, the coco soil mix has a high water holding capacity and air fill porosity