This 10 ft. Vinyl L-Trim with Tear Strip provides a clean line at a variety of wallboard intersections. It has perforated flanges for good joint compound adhesion. The tear off strip provides a protective edge and a guide for drywall finishing knives. Once the joint compound is applied, finished and painted, the tear off strip is removed to form a clean, crisp edge.
- Made from durable and impact-resistant PVC that resists dents and retains its original shape
- Specially textured knurled flanges for paint- and joint compound adhesion; no mud additives or priming needed
- Perforated flanges for excellent joint compound adhesion as the joint compound penetrates through the bead to the drywall to enhance adhesion for faster drying
- Tapered flanges for seamless finish work
- Impervious to rust, corrosion, galvanic corrosion and electrolysis, and not affected by fast-setting joint compounds or topping compounds
- Perforated flanges for excellent joint compound adhesion as the joint compound penetrates through the bead to the drywall to enhance long-lasting adhesion for faster drying
- Note: product may vary by store