Covering your downspout with a trellis to grow vines, flowers and foliage is an ideal way to make your downspout blend in and add height and beauty to your yard. This strong but lightweight black lattice downspout trellis is attached onto your existing downspout. Once your climbing plants scale the trellis, your downspout virtually disappears.
- Strong narrow plant support mounts directly onto your current downspout, it is ideal for metal or plastic downspouts
- Clear easy-to-follow installation instructions with images are included, (vining flowers/climbing plants are not included), this trellis is easy to install with limited skills and common tools, the only tool needed is a screw gun with a #2 Phillips bit (for standard Phillip head screw), if needed, the black lattice in the kit can be shortened with household scissors
- Trellis is made from tangle-free black lattice that has a maximum length of 9 ft. tall, 4 in. the lattice is easily shortened with household scissors if a shorter trellis is desired
- Lattice is mounted onto the trellis with brackets (natural western red cedar) which arrive cut-to-size with pre-drilled holes. Zinc-coated steel self-tapping screws are included in the mounting kit along with stainless steel cable ties, the self-tapping screws ensure the downspout function is not interfered with
- Black lattice in this trellis kit is purposely designed for vining plants, it is unlike metal trellises, which get too hot in the sun or wooden trellises which are too large for average plant tendrils to grab in order to climb, this lattice trellis will quickly become covered in morning glory, moonflower, honeysuckle and passion vine, other suggested vines are clematis or climbing roses
- Trellis is an exclusive SCROLL TRELLIS product, tested in extreme weather conditions (Minnesota garden) and will provide many years of maintenance free plant support