From spring to fall, Annual fuschias produce dozens of brightly colored teardrop-shaped flowers from trailing stems. Fuchsias are a fabulous staple for hanging baskets with their elegant, drooping flowers hanging down like so many crystals on a fancy chandelier. But they can look fantastic in almost any container garden. Fuchsias look lovely in a pot on their own but also pair well with complementary or contrasting colors. Display them hanging from a porch, sitting on a step, container garden or in your landscape.
- USDA zones 8 to zones 11
- Mature size 12 in. to 24 in. W x 12 in. to 24 in. H
- Repeat seasonal bloomer spring to fall
- Part shade to full shade
- Vibrant pink and purple blooms
- Hanging Basket Planter Ideas.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.