The Amerimax Stealth Drain Low Profile Catch Basin allows you to move damaging rainwater away from your home with the look of a buried drainage system, without the cost. The low profile design creates an unobtrusive look and can be covered with mulch, straw or stones for a subtle appearance, with no digging required. Simply cut the included 8 ft. L of 2 in. pipe to your desired length, screw into the supplied drain holes, extend the pipe to direct the rainwater in your desired direction, and bury under mulch, stone, or pine straw. Be sure to utilize both drain holes when utilizing under a 3 in. x 4 in. downspout due to increased water volume.
- Diverts damaging rainwater away from your foundation
- No digging required, low-profile design can be hidden by covering with mulch, straw, or other landscape cover for an unobtrusive look
- Compatible with all standard residential downspouts (2 in. x 3 in., 3 in. x 4 in., and round)
- Made from durable resin to withstand the outdoor elements
- Includes 8 ft. L of 2 in. flexible pipe to direct rainwater in any direction
- Includes 2-drain pipe knockouts and a cap to close off 1-hole if only using 1-drain location