A section of PVC Sch. 40 conduit which as been heated and bent to effect a 45 degree change in direction in a conduit run. A standard conduit bell is formed on one end while the other end is a spigot (plain) end. Both ends are solvent weld. Can be used above ground or buried and are suitable for concrete encasement.
- Provides a 45-degree directional change in a run of conduit
- Sch. 40 PVC with a maximum temperature rating of 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features 1 belled end and 1 plain end
- ETL listed
- Suitable for above ground, buried, or concrete-encased applications
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store