Sansevieria Cylindrica plant is also known as Snake Plant, African Spear or Spear Sansevieria. The plant consists of strong green round leaves that are various shades of green. A member of the Cacti family, this braided version is a happy low maintenance houseplant that will thrive in most indoor conditions.
- All zones indoors, keep above 40 degrees
- Bright, filtered light
- Water when dry, requires less water in fall and winter and tolerates drought
- Fertilize in growing season, do not feed during winter
- Transplant to a larger container every 1-2 year, can will survive being root bound
- Use a fast-draining cactus mix when replanting