Every piece of Kiln-Dried Dimensional Lumber meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This high quality lumber is ideal for a wide range of structural and nonstructural applications including framing of houses, barns, sheds and commercial construction. Perfect for projects that require structural dimensional lumber that meets building codes. It can also be used for furniture and hobbies and comes in a variety of widths and lengths.
- Use for new home construction, renovation projects of craft projects
- Every piece meets the stamped grading standards for strength and high quality appearance
- Ideal for framing, houses, barns, sheds and other structures and hobbies
- Lumber can be primed and painted or sealed and stained
- Untreated premium lumber
- Common: 2 in. x 4 in. x 10 ft., actual: 1.5 in. x 3.5 in. x 120 in.