Every piece of lumber is graded by a third party and meets lumber standards for strength and appearance. Dimensional lumber has a wide range of uses from building homes to do-it-yourself projects. This lumber comes in two nominal widths; 4 in. and 6 in. and various lengths from 8 ft. up to 20 ft. in 2 ft. increments and in comes in stud lengths measuring 92-5/8 in. and 104-5/8 in. The lumber can be stained or painted, making it usable both indoor and outdoor.
- Manufactured from douglas fir, a renewable resource, for an environmentally friendly choice
- Lumber is untreated
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance with no grain for a smooth surface
- Actual dimension: 1.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 10 ft.
- Smooth surface can be primed, painted, sealed and stained
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project